Acoustifix Deep Battens are commonly used on concrete and timber floors where a service void is required in the floor or an additional air space is required to lift overall performance.
Acoustifix Deep Battens consists of a layer of 10mm or 15mm ACF bonded to a FSC-certified softwood batten providing an overall height of either 70mm or 75mm. Acoustifix Deep Battens depth of the resilient layer would vary depending on the irregularity of the structural floor surface.
If you require different height battens please feel free to contact the BOSS Acoustics team.
Acoustifix Deep Batten size 1800 x 45 x 70mm
Acoustifix Deep Batten size 1800 x 45 x 75mm
We also have Shallow Battens, dimensions are as follows:
Acoustifix Shallow Batten size 1800 x 45 x 45mm
Acoustifix Shallow Batten size 1800 x 45 x 50mm
More information on our Shallow Battens is available on our BOSS Acoustics website.
- Suitable for E1 New Build applications
- Suitable for E1 Change of Use applications
- Suitable for Domestic Noise applications and vibration issues (where stated)
- Suitable for Robust Details New Build applications
- Most suitable for treating New Build (masonry, timber and steel frame)
- Most suitable for treating Refurbishments
- Most suitable for treating Conversions (described as change of use within Approved Document E)
For further information on this product please do not hesitate to contact the BOSS Acoustics team.
Have a question
Ask the sound experts?
Please fill in the form below to contact our Customer Support Team.