Acoustifix Deck 17T, 26T and 30T
Acoustifix Deck 17T, 26T and 30T are floating floor products that provide a simple method of isolating a timber floor surface in a separating floor construction.
Acoustifix 17T, 26T and 30T are designed to reduce sound transmission through timber floors in situations where finished floor height is critical.
Acoustifix 17T boards consist of a layer of 8mm reconstituated ACF (Acoustic Chip Foam) bonded to 9mm moisture resistant medium-density fibreboard.
Acoustifix 26T and Acoustifix 30T boards consist of a layer of 8mm reconstituted ACF bonded to 18mm or 22mm V313 P5 moisture resistant chipboard
Acoustifix 17T: 1200mm x 600mm x 17mm
Acoustifix 26T: 2400mm x 600mm x 26mm
Acoustifix 30T: 2400mm x 600mm x 30mm
Acoustifix 17T: 5.1kg per sheet
Acoustifix 26T: 18.8kg per sheet
Acoustifix 30T: 21.9kg per sheet
- Suitable for E1 New Build applications
- Suitable for E1 Change of Use applications
- Suitable for Domestic Noise applications and vibration issues (where stated)
- Suitable for Robust Details New Build applications
- Most suitable for treating New Build (masonry, timber and steel frame)
- Most suitable for treating Refurbishments
- Most suitable for treating Conversions (described as change of use within Approved Document E)
This is an acoustic floating floor product so we advise that you secure the T&G of the acoustic boards with Acoustifix Panel Adhesive and also use Acoustifix Flanking around the perimeter of the room to ensure that the skirting is not connected to the acoustic floating floor.
For further information on this product please contact the BOSS Acoustics team.
Have a question
Ask the sound experts?
Please fill in the form below to contact our Customer Support Team.