Acoustifix Deck 32T and 37T are primary acoustic floor products designed to be applied directly to the joists.
The Acoustifix boards consists of a layer of 10mm for the 32T or 15mm for the 37T reconstituted ACF (Acoustic Chip Foam) bonded to 22mm V313 P5 moisture resistant chipboard.
Acoustifix 32T: 2400mm x 600mm x 32mm
Acoustifix 37T: 2400mm x 600mm x 37mm
Acoustifix 32T: 22.8kg per sheet
Acoustifix 37T: 23.5kg per sheet
- Suitable for E1 New Build applications
- Suitable for E1 Change of Use applications
- Most suitable for treating New Build (masonry, timber and steel frame)
- Most suitable for treating Refurbishments
- Most suitable for treating Conversions (described as change of use within Approved Document E)
When installed as part of an approved separating floor construction either product enables a traditional timber joisted floor to meet the sound transmission standards of Approved Document E 2003 and subsequent amendments in 2004, 2010, 2013 and 2015.
This is an acoustic floating floor product so we advise that you secure the T&G of the acoustic boards with Acoustifix Panel Adhesive and also use Acoustifix Flanking around the perimeter of the room to ensure that the skirting is not connected to the acoustic floating floor.
For further information on this product please do not hesitate to contact the BOSS Acoustics team.
Have a question
Ask the sound experts?
Please fill in the form below to contact our Customer Support Team.